Planning a trip to Iceland can be overwhelming to say the least.
- How do I choose what to do when they are so many great options?
- Where should we book a hotel?
- How will I fit it all in?!
I hear you, my friend. I get questions like these every.single.day!
Imagine having the perfect trip to Iceland, without being overwhelmed with the planning.
This CAN happen!
I’M SO EXCITED TO SHARE MY STRATEGIES WITH YOU IN MY FREE WEBINAR: HOW TO PLAN A TRIP TO ICELAND.
Here’s why I’m so excited about this webinar:
Every day I hear from travelers about their struggles with planning. I had the same exact struggles when I was planning my first trip to Iceland! And that is exactly why I created this blog you are reading right now! But now, I’m diving deeper. I want to give you my best tips for planning an easy, awesome trip to Iceland!
What I’ll be covering:
- How to start – planning strategies to help you think like a travel blogger
- Where to go – the best stops + hidden gems
- What to pack – which options you need for each season
- Where to stay – my tried and true recommendations and booking tips
- How visiting in different seasons impacts your trip
You CAN have peace of mind that your trip to Iceland will be amazing!
This free webinar will help get you there.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
When: Wednesday, March 21st at 2pm EST (convert to your time zone here)
Where: Online! Register below.
How: Once you’re registered, I’ll email you with all the details.
I promise this webinar will be packed with tons of helpful tips. No matter where you are in your Iceland trip planning, you will be able to take away so much valuable information!
*There will be a replay if you are unable to attend live – sign up so you can get access to the replay link!
How to plan a trip to Iceland - FREE webinar!
Sign up for this FREE training and learn how to plan the best trip ever!
- - How to start planning
- - Where to stay
- - What to pack
- - What to do