Happy Monday friends!
I hope everyone is having a great day and looking forward to the upcoming summer weather!
Today I’m here to let you in on THREE very exciting things happening lately.
#1: MAJOR TRAVEL ALERT
Exciting news, our next travel destination is Georgia!
I’m not talking about the State in the South of USA, I’m talking about the COUNTRY!
News flash: Georgia is GORGEOUS!!! (See photo below – are you serious with those mountains?!?!)
We leave in TWO WEEKS (May 31st) and will be taking a 6 week trip through Georgia, Armenia, Bosnia, Croatia, and Netherlands.
I’M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN’T HIDE IT!
I will still be posting Iceland content and videos, but definitely mixing it up with some posts about these beautiful places – I can’t wait to share them with you all!
#2: EBOOK UPDATE
I’ve been spending a lot of time updating the Ring Road eBook and I think you are going to LOVE it!!!
This isn’t a small update, this is a MAJOR update with the addition of several pages and a better map!
You’ll find 17 NEW PAGES including:
- Regions of Iceland
- Daylight hours
- Animals + wildlife
- Festivals + holidays
- Gas stations + pump use
- Road signs
- Northern lights
- Ring Road info
AND I’ve also updated the interactive Google map, so there’s more detail per stop. Longer descriptions, more photos, amenities, and accessibility info now included!
*for those of you who have already purchased the ebook, check your email, I’ve already sent you the updated version 😉
#3: GIVEAWAY TIME!
To celebrate Version 2 of the eBook, I’m giving away a copy of the NEW updated version of the Ring Road Self Drive Guidebook!
- Submit as many entries as you like
- Some options allow entries daily
- Some options have higher point value, making you more eligible to win
- Worldwide entries included!
- Entries will be open for one week
- Entries close at 12:00 AM Eastern Time on May 23, 2017.
- The winner will receive one copy of the Ring Road Self Drive Guidebook – Version 2.0.
- The winner will be notified via email and will have to respond within 48 hours to confirm and claim the prize.
Planning a trip to Iceland?
Good news: I made an entire library of FREE resources, to make your life easier!
- Instantly download checklists, guidebooks, maps, and more!
- PLUS: Instant access to the Iceland Travel Team Facebook group - a community of people to connect and interact with, ask questions, and share your awesome Iceland travel experiences!